|Prescott Community Gardens|
Need another reason to get out in this lovely sunshine? Prescott Community Gardens is looking for volunteers to help place raised beds on Friday, May 11th at 9:00 a.m.
Volunteers will be split into 2 groups.
Group 1 will be putting the beds together with screws and battery operated cordless drills
Group 2 will level the soil and dig 1 foot holes for the corner posts. Materials will be provided on site.
The Community Gardens is located on 310 N. Granite St. Prescott, AZ 86301
- You will arrive in the parking lot across Montezuma St. from Albertsons shopping center.
- You will then walk to the north into the forest amongst the picnic tables.
- Simply follow the only path that will lead to a small bridge that will span Granite Creek.
- Proceed across the small Granite Creek Bridge.
- When you reach the end of the bridge, continue walking up the path, whereupon the community garden will appear before you.
If you have any questions please call or e-mail Yanina Rivera.